Software Frontend React Engineer
Let's Redux it!
You will be responsible for developing the Sqreen dashboard. It is a critical product at Sqreen since it's the tip of the iceberg: all of Sqreen's complexity needs to be tackled in this interface to provide clear and actionable information to our customers.
You love web technologies, you closely follow the evolution of browsers, web technologies, and the React ecosystem.
You’ll take part in the Sqreen engineering team based in Paris. You will have a strong focus on reliability, performance and modern software engineering practices. You’ll become actor in Sqreen product roadmap by suggesting new ideas and features to implement.
Give a try now to the Sqreen dashboard, the main product you'll be contributing to!
- Work closely with Product, Backend, Design and Marketing teams to build features Sqreen users love.
- Build and test robust, well structured, fast and reusable components.
- Identify and solve performance issues.
- Participate in the project's design and code reviews (Github).
- Proactively propose major changes (architecture, frameworks).
- 3 years experience building modern web applications.
- Comfortable working with HTTP REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance. considerations.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, statistics, mathematics or a similar field.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Beautiful office in central Paris (Sentier), in the heart of where all startups operates.
- Premium health insurance.