Software Engineer - Frontend
Sqreen is a developer platform which detects security anomalies in web applications and provides automated responses in real-time. We improve the security standards of the world's most famous applications and help developers around the world doing a better job, every day. Founded by former security experts at Apple, Sqreen protects hundreds of apps and companies like Algolia, Front, Toptal, and Helpling and has offices in San Francisco and Paris.
Being initially featured in TechCrunch’s Disrupt SF Battlefield in 2016, the company recently graduated YCombinator and secured its soon-to-be-announced funding round! We’re proud to be backed by Silicon Valley’s most well-respected Venture Capital funds which allow us to continue building a solid platform, increase the momentum and scale our product and organization.
For more information, visit https://www.sqreen.io.
You will be responsible for developing the Sqreen dashboard. It is a critical product at Sqreen since it's the tip of the iceberg: all of Sqreen's complexity needs to be tackled in this interface to provide clear and actionable information to our customers.
You love web technologies, you closely follow the evolution of browsers, web technologies, and the React ecosystem.
You’ll take part in the Sqreen engineering team based in Paris. You will have a strong focus on reliability, performance and modern software engineering practices. You’ll become actor in Sqreen product roadmap by suggesting new ideas and features to implement.
Give a try now to the Sqreen dashboard, the main product you'll be contributing to!
What you will be working on
- Work closely with Product, Backend, Design and Marketing teams to build features Sqreen users love.
- Build and test robust, well structured, fast and reusable components.
- Identify and solve performance issues.
- Participate in the project's design and code reviews (Github).
- Proactively propose major changes (architecture, frameworks).
Who we are looking for
- 3 years experience building modern web applications.
- Comfortable working with HTTP REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance. considerations.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, statistics, mathematics or a similar field.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
What we can offer
- The opportunity to work on a highly technical dashboard that is intended for developers like you
- Become part of a super passionate team that loves their jobs and company :-)
- Beautiful office in central Paris (Sentier), in the heart of #FrenchTech
- Premium health insurance and coached SqreenFit sessions with the team (crossfit)
- Organic snacks & beverages and much more
- English speaking work environment
Interested? Check us out at our twitter account. We’d love to hear from you!