You closely follow the evolution of web technologies, developers’ products, and you are passionate about the ecosystem.
You will be responsible for leading an extremely talented multi-cultural engineering team, developing our culture, coordinating strategic choices and keeping us on schedule. You will interact closely with our CTO and our product team.
Give Sqreen a try now to the Sqreen dashboard, the main product you'll be contributing to!
- Build strong engineering culture, facilitate work and communication across your org, and level up your team members
- Scale engineering team, recruiting talents and taking care of Sqreen DNA
- Coordinate features design with Product team, define and prioritize engineering roadmap and ensure delivery is meeting expectations.
- Build, develop and manage engineering team capable of carrying out needed engineering initiatives
- Drive the right technology choices and internal adoption, along with the CTO. Take appropriate risks, and proactively evaluate incoming technical debt
- Develop best practices for testing, deploying, and developing
- Excellent communication skills with a 4+ hands-on technical management experience (team of 20+ engineers)
- Strong technical background, with a 5+ experience with web development, with the ability to contribute to planning and design discussions
- Experience implementing organizational processes to make sure that team delivers on time
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, statistics, mathematics or a similar field
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Previous experience in multi-cultural environments is a plus
- Beautiful office in central Paris (Sentier), in the heart of where all startups operates
- Premium health insurance
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- And many more benefits daily