Corporate Operations manager (US)
Sqreen is a developer platform which detects security anomalies in web applications and provides automated responses in real-time. We improve the security standards of the world's most famous applications and help developers around the world doing a better job, every day. Founded by former security experts at Apple, Sqreen protects hundreds of apps and companies like Algolia, Front, Toptal, and Helpling and has offices in San Francisco and Paris.
Being initially featured in TechCrunch’s Disrupt SF Battlefield in 2016, the company recently graduated YCombinator and secured its soon-to-be-announced funding round! We’re proud to be backed by Silicon Valley’s most well-respected Venture Capital funds which allow us to continue building a solid platform, increase the momentum and scale our product and organisation.
For more information, visit https://www.sqreen.io.
As our US Corporate Operations manager, you will be our go to person when it comes to admin/legal/people/finance topics, as well as office operations and management.
We are looking for a thoughtful, caring person, to help support our fast growing San Francisco team. We need an energetic self-starter person who is ready to take on any challenge thrown into the mix, someone who is an expert at multitasking and isn’t afraid of autonomy. You will have a strong impact on our company's culture and excellence, and will be the glue that keeps our office and business running smoothly. You must deeply care about the people and environment, and make sure that our team is supported at all times - whether it’s responding to maintenance requests, coordinating with our recruitment, legal, or finance, or ordering supplies.
You will have the opportunity to work on a very wide range of topics, and interact closely with our CEO, our head of talent, as well as our teams in Europe (France).
What will you be working on:
- You will design & implement Sqreen’s overall admin/operations strategy for our office in San Francisco, and coordinate with our team in France.
- You will work closely with our head of talent and help with our recruitment and selection processes in the US, ensuring a positive candidate experience and an amazing onboarding for new Sqreeners.
- You will handle office related items (ie: ordering kitchen/office supplies), manage price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease, and ensure all areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- In your function, you will set up tools and procedures to make sure team is supported all the times.
- You will manage team calendar schedules, travels, meetings, and plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- You will provide support and coordination for events held at the office.
- Furthermore, you'll support our growing France offices remotely (optional punctual travels).
Who we are looking for
- BSc/MS/BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or any other relevant field.
- Willingness to learn and understand the responsibilities of different kind of roles within an organisation.
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits packages, as well as labor legislation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Handles tasks accurately from set up and follow through to successful completion.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
What we can offer
- Being at the forefront of the evolution of new web technologies allows you to become part of the global developer ecosystem!
- Become part of a super passionate team that loves their jobs and company :-)
- Opportunity to build your own function and work on a very wide range of topics.
- Premium health insurance and coached SqreenFit sessions with the team (crossfit)
- Organic snacks & beverages and much more.