Sales Development Representative (internship)
Sqreen is a developer platform which detects security anomalies in web applications and provides automated responses in real-time. We improve the security standards of the world's most famous applications and help developers around the world doing a better job, every day. Founded by former security experts at Apple, Sqreen protects hundreds of apps and companies like Algolia, Front, Toptal, and Helpling and has offices in San Francisco and Paris.
Being initially featured in TechCrunch’s Disrupt SF Battlefield in 2016, the company recently graduated YCombinator and secured its soon-to-be-announced funding round! We’re proud to be backed by Silicon Valley’s most well-respected Venture Capital funds which allow us to continue building a solid platform, increase the momentum and scale our product and organisation.
For more information, visit https://www.sqreen.io.
As our Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible of helping Sqreen grow month over month. You will work closely with our CEO, our current Business Developer, as well as with our marketing and product teams to define and execute scalable go-to-market and sales strategies. You’ll explore different business verticals, through different channels, generate and engage with leads. Setting up and tracking KPIs, you'll help define Sqreen's strategy to scale up teams and processes.
What you will work on
- Defining our outbound sales strategy, setting up experiments to build a scalable sales pipeline.
- Turning leads into customers working closely with our engineering team - onboarding, demos, lifecycle emails, etc.
- Experimenting traditional and creative ideas to grow the sales KPIs.
- Measuring results of those experiments and iterate.
- Pushing insights to Marketing team about inbound lead qualification.
- Relaying feedback from customers to product team to help better shape Sqreen.
Who we are looking for
- You’re about to graduate from a top-tier Business and/or Engineering School.
- You have at least 6 months of work experience, ideally in a startup environment or Venture Capital.
- You are a quick-learner and ambitious, you’re hungry and foolish (who said our founders worked for 10yrs at Apple?).
- You are comfortable working within a high-velocity tech startup: you get stuff done.
- You can communicate efficiently in English with our leads, explain our product values and its features concisely.
- You are data driven; but you can also understand the big picture and communicate it clearly.
- You are a quick learner, and love highly technical products.
What we can offer
- The opportunity to join a fast growing tech company early and become part of the global developer ecosystem!
- Be part of a super passionate team that loves their jobs and company :-)
- The chance to work at the intersection of tech and business
- Beautiful office in central Paris (Sentier), in the heart of #FrenchTech
- Premium health insurance and coached SqreenFit sessions with the team (crossfit)
- Organic snacks & beverages and much more