Senior Software Engineer - Go / C
Sqreen is a developer platform which detects security anomalies in web applications and provides automated responses in real-time. We improve the security standards of the world's most famous applications and help developers around the world doing a better job, every day. Founded by former security experts at Apple, Sqreen protects hundreds of apps and companies like Algolia, Front, Toptal, and Helpling and has offices in San Francisco and Paris.
Being initially featured in TechCrunch’s Disrupt SF Battlefield in 2016, the company recently graduated YCombinator and secured its soon-to-be-announced funding round! We’re proud to be backed by Silicon Valley’s most well-respected Venture Capital funds which allow us to continue building a solid platform, increase the momentum and scale our product and organization.
For more information, visit https://www.sqreen.io.
You will join the team in charge of designing and implementing Sqreen agents. Our technology protects web applications at run-time through dynamic instrumentation. As part of the team, you will be working on our technology protecting our PHP customers' applications. You will face complex challenges to keep a minimal impact on performance without compromise on security.
You will work on server modules performing dynamic instrumentation, application security protection, and run-time monitoring. You will work closely with backend and data science teams to design new features, protocols and protection.
Code will reach production fast using modern development methods and tools. Sqreen platform brings cutting edge technologies to solve complex issues in the simplest form. Candidate will have a high consideration of reliability, low-latency, redundancy, and security.
Our engineers have deep impacts on our products and contribute to protecting millions of applications. The candidate will be a key contributor of the engineering team at Sqreen, delivering the best solutions to protect applications.
Give Sqreen a try now!
What you'll be working on
- Design and implement key features running within our customers' applications
- Work with backend and data science teams to enhance data flow, performance and reliability
- Build, test and release the Sqreen agent
- Produce technical posts and document the software you ship
- Attend conferences and meetups to share your work
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Strong experience with C programming and C internals
- Experience with advanced debugging, and build chain
- Ability to design custom protocols, services and frameworks
- Experience with Go programming language is a plus
What we can offer
- Being at the forefront of Go Apps security
- Become part of a super passionate team that loves their jobs and company :-)
- Beautiful office in central Paris (Sentier), in the heart of #FrenchTech
- Premium health insurance and coached SqreenFit sessions with the team (crossfit)
- Organic snacks & beverages and much more
Interested? Check us out at our twitter account. We’d love to hear from you!