Software engineer - Security / Red Team
Sqreen is a developer platform which detects security anomalies in web applications and provides automated responses in real-time. We improve the security standards of the world's most famous applications and help developers around the world doing a better job, every day. Founded by former security experts at Apple, Sqreen protects hundreds of apps and companies like Algolia, Front, Toptal, and Helpling and has offices in San Francisco and Paris.
Being initially featured in TechCrunch’s Disrupt SF Battlefield in 2016, the company recently graduated YCombinator and secured its soon-to-be-announced funding round! We’re proud to be backed by Silicon Valley’s most well-respected Venture Capital funds which allow us to continue building a solid platform, increase the momentum and scale our product and organization.
For more information, visit https://www.sqreen.io.
You will be responsible for discovering, investigating vulnerabilities within modern web applications. You will also design in-app protection, including researching and designing defense mechanisms such as CSP (Content Security Policy), data isolation, or data leaks. You love digging into product internals to figure out how they work and how they can be exploited. You are passionate about web apps, security and love to write code. You will have the opportunity to communicate about your work and travel to attend security conferences.
What you will work on
Who we are looking to
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, statistics, mathematics or similar field
- Passion for bug hunting and security
- Experience with OWASP ecosystem, Content Security Policy, CORS, HSTS, etc.
What we can offer
- Being on the frontline of modern security that helps engineering teams have safer apps
- Become part of a super passionate team that loves their jobs and company :-)
- Beautiful office in central Paris (Sentier), in the heart of #FrenchTech
- Premium health insurance and coached SqreenFit sessions with the team (crossfit)
- Organic snacks & beverages and much more
Interested? Check us out at our twitter account. We’d love to hear from you!