Application Security Engineer
You will be responsible for discovering, investigating vulnerabilities within modern web applications. You will also design in-app protection. This also includes researching and designing defense mechanisms such as CSP (Content Security Policy), data isolation, data leaks, etc.
You are fan of digging into products to figure out how they work and how they can be exploited. You are passionate about web apps and security and love to write code.
You will disclose your work in publications, meetups, and travel on a regular basis to attend security conferences.
- Evaluate and quality new vulnerabilities found across Sqreen users
- Design and implement defense mechanisms deployed by Sqreen
- Perform penetration testing on our customers' apps
- RedTeam // Hack and harden Sqreen infrastructure
- Communicate about web security and Sqreen technology (confs, publications, etc.)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, statistics, mathematics or similar field
- Experience (and passion!), hunting vulnerabilities in web apps
- Experience with OWASP ecosystem, Content Security Policy, CORS, HSTS, etc.
- Beautiful office in central Paris (Sentier), in the heart of where all startups operate
- Premium health insurance
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact technology
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- And many more benefits daily