Founding Account Executive (US)
Who we are
Sqreen is a developer platform which detects security anomalies in web applications and provides automated responses and protection from attacks in real-time. We improve the security standards of the world's best applications and help developers around the world improve the security of their code, every day. Founded by former security experts at Apple, Sqreen protects hundreds of apps and companies like Algolia, Front, BlaBlaCar, LeMonde and Toptal, and has offices in San Francisco and Paris.
Initially featured in TechCrunch’s Disrupt SF Battlefield in 2016, Sqreen recently graduated YCombinator and secured a soon-to-be-announced Series A funding round! We’re proud to be backed by Silicon Valley’s most well-respected Venture Capital funds which allow us to continue building a rock-solid platform, increase our momentum and scale our product and organisation.
Curious to know more? Check us out here: https://www.sqreen.io.
What we need your help with
Sqreen is growing fast and as an early member of our sales team, you’ll play a key role in laying the foundations for our future success. You’ll run the full sales cycle, end to end, working directly with key stakeholders in the software development and security space. With plenty of scope to influence our sales process, tone and approach, you'll work closely with our CEO, our current Business Developer, as well as with our marketing and product teams to define and execute scalable go-to-market and sales strategies. Sqreen already has a great flow of inbound leads and strong traction in specific verticals. You’ll continue to explore different business verticals, through different channels to generate, engage and close leads.
We’re looking for high calibre salespeople who’ll thrive given goals and the freedom to achieve them.
The position is based in our San Francisco office, and requires no travel.
Day to day you'll:
- Define our outbound sales strategy and set up experiments to build a scalable sales pipeline
- Turn leads into customers by working closely with our engineering team - demos, onboarding, lifecycle emails, and the list goes on
- Experiment with traditional and creative ideas to meet and exceed our sales KPIs
- Measure the results of those experiments and iterate
- Push insights to the marketing team to help further refine our inbound lead qualification
- Translate feedback from customers to our product team to help improve our product
Who you are
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 3+ years in an account executive, customer success or account management role in the SaaS space
- You're a quick-learner, self-motivated and comfortable working within a high-velocity tech startup
- You're resilient, you learn from failure, and you’re continually working to improve
- You're tenacious and you know how to get the job done
- You have strong communication skills and great attention to detail
- You're data driven, but also know how to step back, see the big picture and communicate it clearly
- You love highly technical products, have development/engineering experience (huge bonus!) or would love to learn more about these subjects
Why work for Sqreen
- Be part of an incredibly talented team who are passionate about democratising security
- Join at a crucial stage of our development (just post series A) with a huge amount of runway for you to add value and be a key factor in our future success
- A real commitment to team well-being, via premium health insurance, great healthy snacks and beverages every day and coached Sqreenfit sessions every fortnight
- A relaxed working environment with regular social activities
- Sqreen participates actively in the tech and security ecosystem in Paris and San Francisco so you'll have access to some of the most interesting and talented people from our network and beyond
- Beautiful 'Sqreenhouses' in central Paris (Sentier), and San Francisco
- An international, English speaking work environment - and an onboarding trip to Paris during your first month!
Interested? Apply now!