Founding Account Executive (US)
Sqreen is a developer platform which detects security anomalies in web applications and provides automated responses in real-time. We improve the security standards of the world's most famous applications and help developers around the world doing a better job, every day. Founded by former security experts at Apple, Sqreen protects hundreds of apps and companies like Algolia, Front, Toptal, and Helpling and has offices in San Francisco and Paris.
Being initially featured in TechCrunch’s Disrupt SF Battlefield in 2016, the company recently graduated YCombinator and secured its soon-to-be-announced funding round! We’re proud to be backed by Silicon Valley’s most well-respected Venture Capital funds which allow us to continue building a solid platform, increase the momentum and scale our product and organisation.
For more information, visit https://www.sqreen.io.
Sqreen is growing, and we’re scaling our sales team! Looking to get into Tech SaaS sales? As an early member of our fast-growing sales team, you’ll play a meaningful role in laying the foundations for our future success. You’ll run the full sales cycle, end to end, working directly with key stakeholders in the developers and security space. There’s lots of scope to influence our sales process, tone and approach, as well as working with our product engineers. We’re looking for high calibre salespeople who’ll thrive with the freedom to decide how to achieve your goals.
You will work closely with our CEO, our current Business Developer, as well as with our marketing and product teams to define and execute scalable go-to-market and sales strategies. You’ll explore different business verticals, through different channels, generate and engage with leads.
The position is based in our San Francisco office, and requires no travel.
What you will work on
- Defining our outbound sales strategy, setting up experiments to build a scalable sales pipeline.
- Turning leads into customers working closely with our engineering team - onboarding, demos, lifecycle emails, etc.
- Experimenting traditional and creative ideas to grow sales KPIs.
- Measuring results of those experiments and iterate.
- Pushing insights to Marketing team about inbound lead qualification.
- Relaying feedback from customers to product team to help improve our product.
Who we are looking for
- You have 3+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role in the SaaS space.
- You are a quick-learner, self-motivated person, comfortable working within a high-velocity tech startup.
- You are resilient, you learn from failures, and you’re continually working to improve.
- You are tenacious and you understand how to get the job done.
- You have strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- You are data driven; but you can also understand the big picture and communicate it clearly.
- You love highly technical products, and have development/engineering experience (or would love to learn more on this!).
What we can offer
- The opportunity to join a fast growing tech company early and become part of the global developer ecosystem!
- Be part of a super passionate team that loves their jobs and company :-)
- The chance to work at the intersection of tech and business
- Premium health insurance and coached SqreenFit sessions with the team (crossfit)
- Organic snacks & beverages and much more